there was a time i used to weep at lot,also,back then i was happier since i was not a bloated ball of emotion,corked and lided by my straight face,like a desert without a drop of tear
baby dont cry
2 responses to “baby dont cry”
Lets break rules, lets start crying to be happy again.
- Robust Test design with Playwright – using .getbyRole()
- Discovery checklist – Navigating the initial obscurity of client engagements
- Browser state transfer between Tests in Playwright
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.
Leave a Reply