The greatest threat to the world of software development is not bad testing , lack of agile practices or poor customer insights . Rather ,it is , overburdened senior leadership teams who can not pay attention for more than 12 seconds without either glazing over or interrupting the speaker
- Robust Test design with Playwright – using .getbyRole()
- Discovery checklist – Navigating the initial obscurity of client engagements
- Browser state transfer between Tests in Playwright
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.
Leave a Reply