Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
Stick around and fight or quit ? Why is it worth continuing ? These are quintessential questions, applicable both to professional and personal context How do you decide you next career step ? What decision making model do you apply ? Backstory for this post Having been in independent Testing/QA contracting for ~ 5 years… Continue reading
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
- Layered Testing Automation “skills” & what makes the onion whole ?
- Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
- Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.