Discovery checklist – Navigating the initial obscurity of client engagements
QA/Testing consultants are typically expected to “hit the ground running”. As a QA/Testing consultant where do you start in terms of understanding the Client’s current Testing/QA practices ? and the context under which their Projects are run/Products are delivered ? Below is a checklist of prompts that I use to facilitate initial “discovery” phase of… Continue reading
- Robust Test design with Playwright – using .getbyRole()
- Discovery checklist – Navigating the initial obscurity of client engagements
- Browser state transfer between Tests in Playwright
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.