Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
One of the hallmarks of a highly observable system is that it enables new users to debug problems & find root causes faster i.e. shorten the learning curve for experienced Testers/Devs/Support Engineers new to that system. However, as one gets more knowledgeable with inner workings of their system under Test, so do their biases about… Continue reading
Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I have beginner level competency in using shell scripting for day to day Testing/Automation jobs, as I tend to use Python for it. A recent task forced(sometimes that is a method that works 🙂 ) me to start learning Shell scripting a bit, so sharing it here. Hope it helps other Testers to start exploring… Continue reading
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
- Layered Testing Automation “skills” & what makes the onion whole ?
- Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
- Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.