Pen Testing reconnaissance 101 : Using NMap,Tor and ProxyChains
Learning objective : How can you perform reconnaissance on a remote target to check which ports are unsecured for possible exposure to network attacks? Step 1: Create or choose an off the shelf Network Port scanner. Based on my research and talking to more experienced peers in this space, I choose Nmap ( https://nmap.org/) ,… Continue reading
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
- Layered Testing Automation “skills” & what makes the onion whole ?
- Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
- Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.