Browser state transfer between Tests in Playwright
One of the better practices that Playwright’s library supports out of the box ,is pre-authenticated “set-up” state for tests. Use-case: How do we securely and efficiently pass browser session state between tests without having to write code in every test to recreate & demolish that state ? An approach: How can Playwright help : I’m… Continue reading
- Robust Test design with Playwright – using .getbyRole()
- Discovery checklist – Navigating the initial obscurity of client engagements
- Browser state transfer between Tests in Playwright
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.