Looking for adaptability while hiring Project Leaders
“Agile/Lean” ways of working are fast becoming the norm in enterprises (especially software) , but you still see emphasis on “control, predict and linear plan” style of project management. Project management mechanics are important and no denying that delivering in sprints is not a guise to not plan at all ,however,I have observed a lot… Continue reading
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
- Layered Testing Automation “skills” & what makes the onion whole ?
- Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
- Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.