Heuristics for debugging integration problems
Outstanding Testers (that I have had the chance to work with/coach) did not just “report that there was a fire” , they were skilled at investigating and communicating – How long the fire has been burning ? What is the scale of impact ? Which areas are affected vs not ? What is the nature… Continue reading
- Fostering blameless communication of Quality
- Observability – advocacy heuristics for Testers/Devs “new” to the system
- Layered Testing Automation “skills” & what makes the onion whole ?
- Career decision making – Choosing a pizza that comes with slices missing
- Beginner Linux Shell scripting exercise for Testers
I’m Sunjeet Khokhar
An experienced People Leader,Practice Lead and Test Manager .
I am driven by the success of people around me, am a keen student of organisational behaviour and firmly believe that we can be better craftspeople by being better humans first.